We are searching for a competitive Technical Support Specialist to join our high calibre team at iMotions in 1105 København.
Growing your career as a Full Time Technical Support Specialist is a great opportunity to develop competitive skills.
If you are strong in communication, planning and have the right initiative for the job, then apply for the position of Technical Support Specialist at iMotions today!
The increased accessibility of biometric sensors is currently changing the world of human behavior research – from the fields of psychology, to neuromarketing, UX design and beyond. Do you want to be part of an international team in central Copenhagen developing the world’s leading human behavior research software?
iMotions is a Biosensor Research Software Company that allows human behavior researchers to integrate a variety of neuroscience-based channels like Eye Tracking, Facial Expressions, EEG, GSR, etc.
Are you interested in working with cutting-edge neuroscientific technology and diverse biosensors? Are you passionate about helping others achieve their research goals through communicating technical information effectively? Do you want to simultaneously build hard skills and soft skills in an entrepreneurial environment?
If you love science and technology and want to work in an industry environment, then we want you to join us as a Technical Support Specialist!
We are currently looking for a full time employee that is interested in supporting our clients through their technical problems when using our software and our various integrated biosensors. The right person will work with our product specialist and customer success teams to ensure our product is able to be used to its full potential. This position will play an integral role in the customer service and execution strength of our company. While our customers stay in the center of our attention, we are putting great emphasis on teamwork, personal development, and fun.
- An IT/Technical/Computer Science-based Bachelors degree, or any equivalent
- Traits of being very tech savvy, especially with Windows operating systems
- Preference for some, even basic, knowledge of programming, specifically Python and R
- Some background in behavioral science as well (i.e., Neuroscience, Psychology, etc.) is a plus, in terms of supporting clients doing projects in those fields
- Provide timely technical support to diverse range of clients
- Find and resolve client issues through client contact, screen-sharing sessions, email, etc
- Manage incoming and outgoing flows of technical information between our development team and client-facing colleagues
- Participate in relevant side projects as needed or wanted, if time permits
While we want to teach you new things and see how you develop further, we would like you to bring the following skills and experience
- Problem solving skills – desire to get to the heart of the problem and find a solution with patience and creativity Logical, detail-oriented person who is willing to learn new processes
- Structured and ambitious, extremely tech savvy with strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently with strong information management skills
- Previous relevant work or volunteer experience
- Professional proficiency in English, additional languages are a plus
We want you to develop and learn skills and explore new technologies including research-grade wearables, think outside of the box and grow together with the company. You will join a great and dynamic workplace, filled with very passionate co-workers from all around the globe. We all work together to create the best product and customer experience.
Any questions ?
If you have any questions you are welcome to contact Development Manager Jacob Ulmert at email@example.com for a quick chat about the opportunity.
iMotions is a biosensor software platform company founded in 2005, headquartered in central Copenhagen, Denmark with offices in Boston, Berlin & Singapore. iMotions software is the most comprehensive, easy to use and scalable biosensor and eye tracking software platform available in the market today.
- Learning opportunities
- Opportunities to grow
- Competitive salary